Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

Look of the Day [Easter Flowers]




You already know my favourite skirt from this previous post. Last Sunday I combined it with a see-through grey top from H&M and black tights.
Yesterday I was in Frankfurt with my mum and sister for some shopping. I am going to show you my purchases tomorrow! And hey, I made a new record: I've never spend less money at Primark than yesterday ;).
University starts on Monday but I am a little looking forward as I am doing a Spanish course!

Kommentare:

Ilda hat gesagt…

Lovely outfit and blog,im flower

ugne.k hat gesagt…

lovely skirt, very nice pattern!

xx

Stefanie hat gesagt…

Der Rock ist sooo fesch!
Steht dir prima!
Liebe Grüße,
Stefanie
take-the-biscuit.blogspot.com

Yola Thorp hat gesagt…

Cute skirt.

xx,
www.yolathorp.com

secretfashionlove hat gesagt…

Der Rock ist genau nach meinem Geschmack, toll!
xx J.

Mallory hat gesagt…

I love that skirt, it has the perfect print!

Mallory
whitwatwear

Kim-an hat gesagt…

Love the skirt!

Kisses
http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

head + heels hat gesagt…

tolles outfit! ich liebe den rock ganz besonders!

LCM hat gesagt…

adore this look! super cute

www.one-daysome-day.blogspot.com